Thursday, June 24, 2010

W A R D R O B E   W E D N E S D A Y

{top: Ann Taylor Loft - shorts: Deliahs - sandals: Old Navy - earrings: Charlotte Russe}

Alright, this is a little different of a Wardrobe Wednesday post... But I wanted to share this awesome pic of my photog buddy Jarrod took this last weekend!

We had a fantastic shoot dispite the 102 heat index... Yeah, there was a lot of sweat involved, but we're willing to look past that for our art!

You see, it was SnowFest 2010 in our town, and we weren't about to miss it!

SnowFest 2010

Seeing these kids out in the snow during June, was just priceless!

There were little girls hunkered down to avoid the snowballs...

'


Bands with some epic bass players...




Little boys proving boy will always be boys... So cute!



I got to meet a new photo buddy!



And reconnect with my oldest and most favorite photo buddy! (Love this guy...)


Check out my Flickr account for some more pictures! It was a great day...

I promise more posts soon! I've just been so busy lately... My apologes ladies! I'll pick up my act soon, promise ♥

21 comments:

Kelly Leigh said...

that pic of u is SO cute! He must be pretty talented. And all the kiddies are adorable. Looks like a fun day :)

Unknown said...

lovely picture of you Angela! And that day looks like so much fun :D

Anonymous said...

lovely pics!!

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

suzy said...

i like your blog. it's pretty much adorable. :)

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

wow the picts are wonderful!
cute blog :)

Nancy said...

So funny seeing kids in the snow in June, right on the money, priceless.

Glad you had fun, photo buddy's are awesome.

Jesa said...

These pics are perfection!!! Love your look in the first pic!

Paulie Antiques said...

I love your outfit! :)

love, polly

Leigh said...

hey angela!! just wanted to let you know that i left an award for you on my blog today!

http://leighashley.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-ten-years.html

its simple love said...

What a cute outfit! You look adorable!

Rachael

p.s. be sure to check out my giveaway when you get the chance!

rachel said...

aw, looks like fun. and you are BEAUTIFUL!

Kelly Leigh said...

I left you an award on my blog today! Where have u been lately???

Wynne Prasetyo said...

beautiful pictures!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

No need to apologize gorgeous! I feel like sometimes I have to say sorry too. But it's your blog and you have a life :) We will be here when you come back.

In other news I adore this pic of you. You have some killer legs too hehe great shots you got too, you're a photo genius! Hope all is well girlie!! XO

OneCraftyFox said...

That top photo is really cool! I luv your dress in the post below, and I have crazy crushes on vintage cars ;)

This is my first visit to your blog!

Jarrod C. Photo said...

Aw, love you too, Angela! lol

EatenByWolves said...

Bunch a great pics, as always. What kind of camera do you use?

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Those pics are gorgeous! I especially love the first one, on the railroad tracks. It's such a great contrast between the starkness of the rails and the gentleness of your shirt!

Paulie Antiques said...

are you still blogging?? miss you!

Ashley Hasty said...

Love that first picture of you and love the outfit!! I'm new to your blog but I also post some fashion pictures. Just finished the 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog today. It was a pleasure to *meet* you!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com
ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

Katie said...

You need to update my lady!

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com