Wednesday, June 9, 2010

W A R D R O B E     W E D N E S D A Y

Alright girls, I'm going to try my hand at a new weekly post. As the title above states, this post will be about wardrobe. Some weeks it might be a post like this one, which features an outfit out of my wardrobe. Other weeks,you know the ones I'm feeling lazy, might feature an item I want in my wardrobe. Or maybe some weeks, some great sales that can help you expand your wardrobe!




{undertank: American Eagle - tank: Forever 21 - shorts: dELiA*s - shoes: American Eagle - hat: Charlotte Russe}

I tossed this together for an afternoon strolling around the park and some Thai food after (yum yum!).




I was pretty stoked to wear my new hat for the first time. I think it makes a pretty niffy prop as well ♥




Over all this outfit is a perfect example of cute (at least to me lol) ways to stay cool on these hot summer days.

12 comments:

meig said...

Love this!!

Laura said...

love that shirt.. and i'm pretty jealous of that hat! :)

- Laura

Unknown said...

love it, and the picture of you up close behing the hat is briliant!

and thank you darling for always cheering me up, and for all your lovely comments. xxx

christen. said...

love the outfit! you are so gorgeous!

your blog is very entertaining and diverse! keep it up sista'! :D

Unknown said...

i love your tank!!

S and O said...

Your baby has an eating disorder lol :P

Xoxo
Sarah

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

i really love your hat :)
and love all your pictures

xoxo
-T-

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Ok love this idea! Love that hat too! and you look adorable. But your eyes are simply gorgeous! My goodness, when I look at my eyes in the mirror HA! You look amazing :) xo

Paulie Antiques said...

love the hat!! :)

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! i love mikey/minnie stuff!

rachel said...

yes, so cute & trendy!

Antoinette Musik said...

WOW you are absolutely gorgeous! Love this cute outfit.


antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com