Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Concert Plans

I love music. In fact, you might say I'm a tad obsessed with it. And being a music lover, nothing quite beats the rush of seeing a gifted artist perform live. Because of this, one of my favorite things about summer, is that it's concert tour season! We've already got tickets to two on our "must see" list, and a few others that we're hoping to see... But as you know, concerts ain't cheap! (sadly...)


First, we've got Adam Lambert on July 15. I can't even say how excited I am for this show!! I think Adam has such an incredible voice, but most of all... The man was born to be on stage!! What a performer!



For those of you not familiar with Adam's music, here's a little taste for you ♥



Speaking of music videos... I can't wait for the video for his latest single "If I had You" to be released. It looks like something out of Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" ♥


Like I said, sooo excited to see this amazing performer live!! I'm going to get as close as possible! Oh and don't worry, I will be posting pictures ♥


Then on August 13th, we will be seeing Chevelle and Shinedown(!!!)! We've been fans of both bands for quite sometime. Although, I am more familiar with Shinedown's music, so I'm probably a little more excited about them...


These guys can put on quite the show, and I can't wait to see them live and up close.



Oh, and the best part? We've got 3rd row seats!!! I get excited just thinking about it....

What concerts are all of you hitting up this summer?? Who knows, maybe I'll even bump into some fellow bloggers at these shows. You never know!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I´ve never been to a concert... Maybe I should. Just never anyone good here in Finland, and if someone comes here tickets are sold out in 30seconds, no kidding.

Leigh said...

wow!! those should be awesome concerts!! i hope you have a GREAT time!

Feisjanter said...

I don't trust people who don't like music! I'm also obssesed!


I prefer a good concert rather than a disco, or getting drunk.

Paulie Antiques said...

very cute! :) I am trying to start up my blog with more followers... if you visit and like what you see would you consider following me?
love, polly :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh Angela! That sounds amazing to see Ada, in concert. I love his Here For Your Entertainment :) Def my fave!! Miss you lady! XO

L e D. said...

wooow! cool :O

the-way-it-works.blogspot.com
xoxo

Unknown said...

fantastico il tuo blog!....davvero originale!

Blair McLeod said...

your blog header is so adorable! a lovely blog you have here! glad i found you!

wild-and-precious.com

Le Plee said...

i don´t know these singer..... i should started to listen his music... :)

Jesa said...

Fantastic music picks! We are so on the same page!!

xox

Emily said...

awesome ! would love to see adam preform. :) cute blog, girl. just darling.
xo.
www.twitter.com/laceymaybelle

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com