Thursday, June 17, 2010

W A R D R O B E     W E D N E S D A Y

Okay, so it might technically be Thursday now... But I haven't gone to bed yet, so I think it still counts as Wednesday!

Tonight's pictures are a little different... It rained all day, so some of these are from inside the house and the last one was taken at night with only the use of our little porch light. So if you could please excuse the blurriness and awkward lighting, I'd be most grateful ♥


This dress just might be my new favorite. Oh, and the best part is it's only $13.50


{picking out my jewelry - big thanks to Becky for my fabulous and much needed haircut! }


{pearls Ryan gave me ♥ and my most favorite nail polish shade ever: revlon minted}


{dress: Forever 21 - necklace: Forever 21 - bracelet: Gift - boots: Frye Veronica Slouch}

18 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty dress, fits you just perfectly. love the pearls and the nail polish as well, very classy.

Kelly Leigh said...

I love the last photo! I have been wearing revlon minted too! We're nail polish twinsies haha

Jenn said...

cute outfit :)

Jenn said...

and HOLY COW, I just realized that I have on revlon minted too, so that makes three of us...wierd!

Leigh said...

that dress is adorable!! and your hair is gorgeous!

Blair McLeod said...

girl you are way to cute!! i'm your newest follower!

thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!!

Unknown said...

i love your dress!!!! isn't forever 21 just the best.

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

love your dress and the boots too :)

xoxo
-T-

Rhiannon Bosse said...

BEAUTIFUL!! My kind of dress for sure :) and your locks are purrrrfect! xo

Anonymous said...

woww You look so pretty!! and I love the pearls! :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

Anonymous said...

So cute. I wish I still fit into the forever 21 dresses and stuff, their stuff is a steal.

Great idea, thought of doing something like that to on my bloggy, but I'm afraid of committing to a weekly thing. ;(

Love the pearl bracelet, so nice.

Nancy said...

Oops, that was me above, didn't mean to do anonymous. ;)

Blair McLeod said...

blogged about YOU today!!

http://www.wild-and-precious.com/2010/06/wiggles-rooftop-gardens.html

Anonymous said...

Oooh that dress is adorable! I love it!

its simple love said...

You look beautiful! I love Frye boots. They truly complete the outfit.

Rachael

rachel said...

13.50? good find!

christen. said...

i have that dress! you are totally rocking it girl! <3

pulpislove.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This dress is beautiful! You look amazing in it.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com