Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Award Time! ♥

First of all, thank you to all my sweet commenters and followers! I'm just blown away by how amazing you girls are ♥ You have no idea how much your comments mean to me! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting back like I normally do, but I promise to get caught up this week. Life has been crazy lemme tell you... But you'll find out all about that as I get caught up with my blogging!

Anywayy... Now onto this award stuff! I've received my very first blog award!! Today was just a horrible day, so thank you sweet Liesl for this amazing treat ♥ ♥


Now, I want to pass this award onto some other great gals!

Hey Gorgeous
A beautiful and inspiring blog by the beautiful Rhiannon Nicole. PS, Happy Birthday!! ♥

Kelly Leigh Gets Busy
If you love good recipes (especially vegetarian recipes!), this is the place to go! I also love reading about Kelly's adventures living in the beautiful English Countryside ♥

Aura Joon
If you haven't read this blog before, start right now! Aura constantly leaves me inspired by her beautiful writing and photography ♥

Itsy Bitsy Brianna
It doesn't get any cuter than this blog! Brianna always makes me smile with her cheery and fun posts ♥

2 sma grisar
If you love fashion, nails or nature, check this one out! Oh, and I just love Charlie.... She's such a sweetheart ♥

Wearable Dreams
I simply love Jesa's blog! Her style constantly inspires me to dress just a bit better than I had planned ♥


4 comments:

Kelly Leigh said...

Ahh you are so sweet! I've never won an award before! What am I supposed to do? Give a speech?? haha

Angie said...

eek, I forgot to add the best part! You now take the award, and pass it on to others on your blog. Share the love and all that good stuff! <3

And yes, I want to see a acceptance speech given on your blog! lol

Punctuation Mark said...

congrats on the award... you deserve it!

Aura said...

:) Thank you, sweetie.

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com